View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Andromedastargazer
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
I feel weird saying this semi-hope but I want William to be on the bad side initially to add some drama/twist/emotion to the next season. I know it will depress Scully but it would make William an interesting character who could end up having a change of heart ? And if he was on the bad side it would be an interesting story to see why he went that direction!
Actually I have a whole theory about how William has been raised by Cancer Man all this time and he is actually very bad right now due to his upbringing. During the rewatch I realized that he is presumed dead the same episode Scully announces her pregnancy and we only see him back when William is already adopted. But he has been actively in contact with Mulder and planning doomsday all along. We never found out how Spender got away from the people that tortured him. What if Cancer Man orchestrated Mulder's having to go on hiding so Scully will be alone and vulnerable and offered Spender a deal that he will leave him alone in exchange of 'curing' William and convincing Scully of giving him up? Call me crazy but I seriously think Chris Carter planned William's adoption all this time to have a yet new dramatic arc for our leads.

Last edited by Andromedastargazer; 10-05-2016 at 05:21 PM Reason: I still can't spell...