View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 04:26 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)

They truly are adorable little girls. They are lobbying, though, big time for their parents to be together. The view is very very beautiful.
Good catch. They're definitely lobbying for their parents to reunite. Abby's going to have to deal with it.

Lake Erie was in my backyard like that. The condo I own has a similar view too.

Quote:
Yes! Connor is growing and growing on me. I really like him! Hopefully his path (as his mom said) is not going the way of his dad.
He's growing on me too.

Quote:
Bree was so obviously flilrting with him! Poor Jess. She has nothing in common with him, and she feels very inferior to her sisters.
I don't like that Bree threw it in Jess's face that she has nothing in common with this guy.
I agree. I'm so pro-Jess here. I know you can't help who you connect with but Bree just broke up with a guy she thought she'd marry and was with for close to a decade. Her desire for another romantic partner is weird. As a rule men like to move on quickly but not women. She came home to chill and get her career rolling again. Why she'd want this dude Jess dated first is beyond me.

Yes I find it heartbreaking that Jess has severe self esteem issues. It's so sad. This situation with Bree is the worst thing that could happen to her right now.

Quote:
Why does that family bother her so much? She actually walked out of the room because they were boisterous? Seriously?
She's a piece of work. I can understand her getting nervous about location. She does have a career elsewhere. But Kevin pointed out she had several vacation days left and still bailed. Plus, she's acted like a cold witch ever since she entered their world.

Quote:
I'm glad she's leaving, but why again is Kevin staying?
He's not ready to leave his family it seems.