View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Aurora Cormier
Fan Forum Hero

I've been thinking about stepping down for a while. Because, truth is, the job of a moderator IS to keep the board lively and active with discussions, and games, and everything. I haven't been able to do that here for a long time. It's been a long time since I watched ER, I don't wanna watch it as a chore just to have something to say. So, mostly, I've just been OTing, and it's not even positive OT, which sucks. If we were a large group of people, or even a small group of people, but the few ones that were here posted a lot, it'd be different, my current lack of enthusiasm wouldn't hurt the board so much but, as it is, it does.

I'd like to see the position filled by someone else, and I know any of you would do a terrific job, but I know none of you have the time to dedicate to this daily. And it has to be daily, it's not just the 6 months, we also can't risk going 48 hours without a post or we will be closed for that too

When I REALLY joined the ER forum, it was about to be closed back then too, but Tina decided to take over. After that, we had a really good run, Stephen became mod, then me, and for a long time, it was great and fun, it's just been a really hard and busy year for everyone. What I'm trying to say is it IS possible to save the board, we just someone who can be in charge of it.