View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 02:18 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Episode 2

Interesting follow up to the pilot. I liked Kevin a lot. Not so sure about Conor he's really obnoxious imo.
I didn't expect to like or feel sorry for the mom, but I did. I especially love the relationship between Gran and the mom. After all she left her son and grandbabies, so for her to still have soft spot for her was interesting.
We think so much alike, Shu. That's precisely what I said way up thread after viewing this episode. We are in the minority on this thread.

It's true... I do feel sorry for the mother, and have a soft spot for her. I also mentioned just like you that I appreciate and love the relationship between Gran and Megan (that's her name) and if Gran still loves and supports Megan, obviously there's way more to the story and trust me, there is... you'll find out later why she left.

Quote:
Jess is so up and down. She needs to stop running and face her issues with her mom and dad head instead of avoiding them.
I like that Mick is making an effort to be more there for his kids. Also, its nice that he has an amicable relationship with the mom (what's her name again?"

Um what-the-hell trace? What's going on with you and why are you trying to rush Abby into a relationship?
He loves her, that much is obvious. He wants to basically do what he wanted to do when he followed her to NYC... not hesitate. But he does get that things need to move slowly overall... even if he has moments of wanting to heat things up like yesterday! LOL

Quote:
Poor Abby, her husband is such a jerk! I hate him!
He's a pig and only gets worse!

Last edited by jediwands; 10-02-2016 at 09:09 AM