View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 02:33 PM
Musickat18
Elite Fan

The run's in January. I started training a little early to give me some leeway in case things go awry...like they did this week. >.< My jogging was totally fine until we had storms this week. Then suddenly on Tuesday after zero pain when I started to jog I got pain in my knees. Today I called out of work because I was in too much pain (rain already causes me pain elsewhere). I think the problem isn't the joins of my knees, but that I don't have proper arch support. My friend and I are going today to the running store. They analyze your feet and step to give you the right shoes and inserts. It's going to be expensive so I hope I can afford it, but this is something I'm really serious about. I want to be able to jog. And just feeling where the problem is, I don't think it's something serious. Just a muscle/tendon that's getting jarred more because of my high arches and lack of support. My friend told me that my running form is good, so that's nice. In the meantime I'm taking a little break on running to let the pain subside. Ice, Ice, Ice!