View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 05:49 PM
ds44
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I'm just not sure about Shu being in Canada and if she can watch on the Hallmark Channel website or not. That one site we watched The 100 on would probably work too. I'm sure Shu has better places than we have though.

I wonder if Hallmark will show season 1 again. They probably will. Of course we don't know when.
I can't watch on the site but I found a place to get it elsewhere. I just finished the pilot today and I adored it.

A few thoughts:

I love Jess even though she is overdramatic and a mess. Her mother leaving really seemed to have affected her.

Abby and Trace are of course my favs both together and apart. I really want to know what happened with Trace that made him leave and I am so glad jesse is singing again. He has such a beautiful voice.

The sister who is the playwright (forget her name) seems super interesting and Treat's character reminds me so much of Andy except in many ways he is so much worse in that he thinks putting food on the table is enough. I love the little girls, they are so adorable.