View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 11:28 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Nerds (View Post)
(Okay let's make sure I don't miss any bits in that reply )

Well I couldn't save myself the jumble, I didn't have the channel until midway through season 2 was airing!

I knew it was out there, but without the channel...

Beyond my daily prompts projects, I haven't had the chance to write anything, was caught up in the house cleaning. That's nearly done, and fall will be here soon so weather will be more helpful to focus on writing instead of melting into a puddle of brain mush

That would be really awesome

It would be one of the greatest rewards of his own growth

Hurray for good words!

Yeah he wouldn't want her to go through what he went through in places...
( I tend to ramble. I'm sorry about that. Please feel free to tell me to simmer down if it gets to be too much. )

I can't be sure, I think I only get Disney Channel when Rogers offers a free preview for it. I wouldn't have been able to watch it either if I had been watching it from the beginning.

Exactly! Out of sight, out of mind.

Wow, you were busy two weeks ago. I hope things calm down for you enough so that you'll be able to get some writing done.

I'm holding out hope for that episode one day.

Yes! I truly believe that Shawn and Maya were meant to be in each other's lives. For me, it's almost like he went through a roller-coaster of a childhood so that Maya won't have to.

I do love a good word.

He did say that he would never let anyone grow up like he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I would love an episode that focused on the two of them too

Especially if Maya was facing a similar choice to something Shawn had - like when he wasn't going to go to college or something like that
It would be really great to see, right?

I want it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the show gets to at least reach the end of high school.