View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 03:16 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
I know that if Georgia marries Kevin, she won't want to live in Chesapeake Shores. I could see it pained her to tell them that he will be staying at home, but it was just temporary.
That's a great point. We know they'll all live in or near Chesapeake Shores and the last person who'd ever live there would be Georgia. There's no way she sticks around there. I hope not. She's so frosty. I can't see anyone liking her long term. They were all dealing with Kevin's situation and didn't have time to really see what she was all about. They got a glimpse but she was the one in charge of Kevin's health and this fact ruled everything. Once Kevin recovers more they'll have time to see what Megan did.

Quote:
I love how close they are. It really shows they stuck together when their mom died, they stuck together when Kevin went off to war. I can see the three of them as teenagers hanging out together around town, telling each other secrets.
Right?! The actors are so good at conveying this natural closeness. You are right, you can just imagine their interaction together. That's great storytelling and portrayal when your imagination can go there and expand on what we see on the screen.

Quote:
It took me a minute to realize the woman was his mother. I just thought he was being nice. That's what Chesapeake Shores do, the help each other without being asked. So it appears that his mother and father...A) don't speak B) Don't even seem to live no the same planet.

It's like Trace is caught in the middle of his mother understanding and his father being a complete jerk.
I know! LOL I was shocked finding out that was his mother. Yes, Trace definitely seems to be caught in the middle. I hope they continue to focus a bit on Trace's parents and his family situation. I think it's a clever way to get a background on Trace and how he ticks.

Quote:
All of this Connor hot and cold with strangers and his family gives me the impression that something really went down in that family. He seems to be the outcast. They all have their own lives, but they all come to visit, except for Connor. Kevin doesn't count because he's there for medical reasons lol Is it because he's the youngest or that he feels pressure to follow the company line of success in what his family wants him to do?
Good point about Connor's age. We know Jess has had a very difficult time dealing and Connor can't be that much older than Jess. So immaturity and how young they both were when all of this went down has to play a part. Connor does have the title of "outcast" though. There has to be a reason for it.

Quote:
I'm still trying to figure out why the SEC people are after her. I know had something to do with Wes (of course it did) but what?! He had bad relations with a woman and now the SEC people are after Abby. They're divorced, what does she or her lawyer have to do with it. Maybe I don't understand the FEC and how the investigate, but they're after something and not really care how they get it.
I really don't get it either. I just hope it all goes away soon!

Quote:
How dare she tell anyone not to do anything. I'm not a big fan of Megan anyway, but telling a family member not to cry after Kevin comes home beaten and bruises after being blown up. Does this girl have a heart or is she all doctor and feelings left not he floor?
I know it. She had absolutely no right. I get the psychology behind why Kevin would pick someone like Georgia to be with... a strong, blunt female figure to almost make up for the absence of his mother in his life over the years. He desires that female lead, that motherly leadership. He certainly picked a female figure who makes her presence known. Problem is she seems to lack a heart and soul!

Quote:
I hope, hope and hope and pray some more that we get more scenes with Jess and Bree with Trace. I know we all want Abby and Trace to kiss it out, hug it out and get married and all that jazz. But honestly, seeing Trace with other characters was quite refreshing. He has such a connection with Bree and Jess! I love it, can't get enough of it! Ah, so close!
Agreed! I love it too. I think it's cute how the sisters know what's going on between Trace and Abby before even Abby does. Heck, even before Trace does and Trace is comfortably giving out all the information for Bree and Jess to figure things out.

I just love how natural he is with Abby's sisters. There's a natural chemistry between Trace and Bree and Jess... almost like he was meant to be their brother-in-law for years.

Quote:
I get that Chesapeake Shores would be a better place for a recovery, but why not a hospital? I think there's a reason why Kevin's not in a hospital and it probably has something to do with Georgia. He needs around the clock care and around the clock medication. Georgia may think she's a great doctor, but she's not GOD!
LOL! I agree. I found it utterly ridiculous he was not in a hospital. Infection certainly is always a risk when you stay in a hospital but for someone like Kevin who has open wounds/burns everywhere, he would have been placed in a special unit in order to protect him from catching a bad infection. He would have had around the clock care and if an emergency transpired, he'd be in the best place to handle it. I find it so ridiculous he was plopped back at home with his monster-like fiance calling all the shots.

Quote:
I feel like there's animosity. Like Connor always got pushed around to do what was best for Kevin since Kevin was always off in Iraq. I see some resentment.
Definitely! There's so much more to the story.

Quote:
I'm not sure what Leigh's real angle is. It's clear she likes Trace, but what is their history. Did they date, were they close when singing together? It's maddening not to know something
I know! I really want to understand their background. I don't get her angle either... is it money? I mean, even in a natural way understandably she'd want to use her art, her gift to sell records and make some money of course. It could be she just wants to to make a living! But like you said, she also likes Trace too. She definitely seems to get that Trace still carries strong feelings for Abby though. I wonder how long she's going to stick around. Hopefully not much longer but information about their past dynamic would help fill in the blanks.

Quote:
It's really the first series I can confidently say that I will never be embarrassed to watch anything that would go too far. I love this series.

It's exactly the perfect mixture.

And yes Michelle, I can see a lot of Andy Brown in bringing family together inside of Mick.
It's so great!