View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 09:15 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I feel like so much family drama has taken place lately they don't even have a chance to focus on their mom leaving years ago. That's part of it.
This is what makes me kind of really lose faith in CS and their story development. Their mother leaving is a huge development in how all the kids are so close and so respectful of their father in no matter what decision they make.

The kids are not confiding in their mother. Yeah, she's their mother, but what about those years and years and all those birthdays and Christmases that she didn't bother to at least send a card.

Yeah, yeah, Mick and her didn't have the greatest relationship, so what. She has kids. The kids aren't apart of the marriage squabbles, the marriage is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That sounds excellent Michelle! I'll have check it out! Thanks for the recommendation!
I hope to see your discussions on the board Jerry! I love how in-depth you get on the other shows you comment about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Georgia on My Mind

How weird and forward that this Georgia shows up at their place, telling the family she's engaged to Kevin (they had no idea) and then proceeds to tell them he'll get rehab with them and announced where he'll be living after that.
I don't see Georgia sticking around for long the way she stormed in. I know she apologized for storming in, but seriously, does she really know that family. They don't storm into anywhere, they are very close knit, in fact. And for her to reveal "i'm kevin's fiancee" without even so much as a relation to how they met, it's more of a boom, here I am, ready to take your son away from you more than he already has with the war.

I know that if Georgia marries Kevin, she won't want to live in Chesapeake Shores. I could see it pained her to tell them that he will be staying at home, but it was just temporary.

Quote:
Love Jess and Bree and their dynamic. They're so cute. Love this sister dynamic.
I love how close they are. It really shows they stuck together when their mom died, they stuck together when Kevin went off to war. I can see the three of them as teenagers hanging out together around town, telling each other secrets.

Quote:
I didn't know Trace had a mother.
It took me a minute to realize the woman was his mother. I just thought he was being nice. That's what Chesapeake Shores do, the help each other without being asked. So it appears that his mother and father...A) don't speak B) Don't even seem to live no the same planet.

It's like Trace is caught in the middle of his mother understanding and his father being a complete jerk.

Quote:
I knew Connor was close to graduating from law school and now it's confirmed since he's taking the bar! I figured that's why Gran wanted him to get through law school then decide on career since he was so close. That is definitely what I figured all along. Connor is nicer to strangers it seems.
He's nicer to that girl anyway I never thought he would have someone special or someone he seems to be very fond of

All of this Connor hot and cold with strangers and his family gives me the impression that something really went down in that family. He seems to be the outcast. They all have their own lives, but they all come to visit, except for Connor. Kevin doesn't count because he's there for medical reasons lol Is it because he's the youngest or that he feels pressure to follow the company line of success in what his family wants him to do?

Quote:
Wow now Abby is dealing with a fraud investigation?!
I'm still trying to figure out why the SEC people are after her. I know had something to do with Wes (of course it did) but what?! He had bad relations with a woman and now the SEC people are after Abby. They're divorced, what does she or her lawyer have to do with it. Maybe I don't understand the FEC and how the investigate, but they're after something and not really care how they get it.

Quote:
Not a fan of Georgia taking over the home. She's even telling Kevin's mom not to cry. Why?
How dare she tell anyone not to do anything. I'm not a big fan of Megan anyway, but telling a family member not to cry after Kevin comes home beaten and bruises after being blown up. Does this girl have a heart or is she all doctor and feelings left not he floor?

Quote:
Trace is like a true brother-in-law to Jess and Bree. I love how Trace talked to Bree about the situation with his bandmate and Abby possibly thinking something's going on between them. That's definitely why Abby is avoiding him right now! I love how Bree told Trace to come over and see Kevin.
It's like they all grew up together and it's really cool!

I hope, hope and hope and pray some more that we get more scenes with Jess and Bree with Trace. I know we all want Abby and Trace to kiss it out, hug it out and get married and all that jazz. But honestly, seeing Trace with other characters was quite refreshing. He has such a connection with Bree and Jess! I love it, can't get enough of it! Ah, so close!

Quote:
Poor Kevin... the reactions from Mick and Megan were heartbreaking. I think he'd be much better off in a hospital.
I get that Chesapeake Shores would be a better place for a recovery, but why not a hospital? I think there's a reason why Kevin's not in a hospital and it probably has something to do with Georgia. He needs around the clock care and around the clock medication. Georgia may think she's a great doctor, but she's not GOD!

Quote:
Trace has a complete dick for a father.
That we knew, this just out right proves it!

Quote:
Connor might have a girlfriend now!
If that boy doesn't have a girlfriend, I'd be interested to see how he acts with a real girlfriend. I'm glad he's found someone to be happy with, friend or girlfriend.

Quote:
Georgia and Megan talk was interesting. I might start liking Georgia. Now I see why she's so blunt.
Georgia can join Megan on the list of people I don't trust on Chesapeake Shores

Quote:
Connor might be smiling more now that he has a girl. Though he seemed hesitant at the end.
At least not act like he constantly has something better to do than hang out with his family.

But him fake throwing the phone into the river was kinda of funny...not for Abby though

Kevin/Gran scene was phenomenal. Loved when Kevin talked about his dreams... spiritual as can be!

Quote:
There's definitely a strong sibling dynamic between Connor and Kevin that definitely will be explored. You can tell. I can't wait.
I feel like there's animosity. Like Connor always got pushed around to do what was best for Kevin since Kevin was always off in Iraq. I see some resentment.

Quote:
Wow Mick bought the property!
I was hoping he would buy it for great intentions and Mick did not disappoint. I'm kind of wondering what sort of relationship that it will bring with Mick and Trace. It's obvious that Mick doesn't trust Trace completely. It's all from when Abby was living in Chesapeake Shores before moving to New York, something happened. Maybe it's the reason why she left. That is only thing I can gather why Abby didn't keep in touch with Trace since they are so close right now only after a few weeks of Abby returns to Chesapeake Shores and going through a custody battle.

Quote:
Awe Abby is watching Trace singing but she's all jealous watching Trace and Lee. Good!!!
Not interested having Leigh around. But if it gets Trace and Abby moving int he right direction. Bring it on!

I'm not sure what Leigh's real angle is. It's clear she likes Trace, but what is their history. Did they date, were they close when singing together? It's maddening not to know something

Quote:
Such a great episode. The series is seriously as close to watching Everwood again as I'm going to get. This is the first series that I can say has a lot of the same elements as Everwood. It's awesome.
It's really the first series I can confidently say that I will never be embarrassed to watch anything that would go too far. I love this series.

It's exactly the perfect mixture.

And yes Michelle, I can see a lot of Andy Brown in bringing family together inside of Mick.
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 09-27-2016 at 10:46 PM