View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 01:17 AM
WenLuvsJB
Addicted Fan

Hi Everyone!
I'm so sorry for being sooo MIA, but I've been really busy, but what else is new?! (sigh)

Still visiting MOTHER practically every other day, and Now my brother Duane, his wife Susie, and I have been cleaning out MOTHER'S apartment as the keys have to be turned in on September 30th! Her apartment manager said that if she wasn't back by September 30th, then she Had to give up the apartment, even tho' the rent was paid on time every month. It's part of their rules that the tenant cannot be away from the apartment longer than 6 months, and MOTHER has been away for over a year now, and will not be going back to her apartment, so it needed to be done anyway. We have been working out tail feathers off for weeks because MOTHER threw Nothing Away and just kept Everything!!! Her apartment was Packed with Everything you could ever imagine!!! She kept menu's, bills, telephone books, news papers from her previous town that she lived in from 15 years ago!!! We threw out sooo much, and I never thought it would ever end!!! We donated to Goodwill box after box after box, and made a Dumb run too which the dumb weight was 1,280 lbs worth of stuff! But tonight the apartment is almost empty as my brother is making one last run tomorrow to get MOTHER'S bed, as his daughter Jenna will be taking it. The mattresses are practically brand new, and very good ones at that, so after he takes the bed, the apartment will be completely empty. We finished scrubbing it down today, and didn't leave until midnight tonight, and poor Duane is sick with a bad head cold and still had an hour's ride home yet. And he'll be back tomorrow to come get the bed. I hope he sleeps in at least before he comes for the bed! His son Evan is going to come with him to help him with the bed, which I'm very glad about!

I still have TONS of pictures to go thru' but I just boxed them up and I'll go thru' them at home and organize them. I've never seen so many pictures in my Life!!! I condensed them all into 4 moving boxes from about 10 to 12 odds and ends boxes. She had them all buried in the back of her closet, and they were very hard to get to because she really had them buried with stacks and stacks of stuff all on top of them! I was seeing some pictures that I had Never seen in my life... like that of my grandparents (her parents) wedding picture! It's absolutely Stunning! I can see that I'm really going to have a Great Time looking thru' all those pictures!
I Hope Everyone is Well and doing Great!!!

Biggest Hugs to All,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa