View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 09:41 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Yeah. If she wanted to make the worst possible impression on them, then she couldn't have done much better than that. She certainly got on my nerves.
She was horrible.

Quote:
You thought he was made in a lab?
LOL No, I mean, I assumed maybe she took off and was living elsewhere or was deceased.

Quote:
I noticed that too. He isn't such an overbearing a-hole to his friends and acquaintances.
I wonder if some of it also had to do with getting through law school. He was not a happy camper and said as much. So maybe he will lighten up more now.

Quote:
It never ends with her. Maybe there's a kind, sensitive artist type around who could be there for her emotionally and eventually physically.
Oh I think so.

Quote:
I'm not sure if it's that or that she'd jealous that another woman is taking care of her son.
I was posting that on the fly so my take changed later as the episode evolved, lol.

Quote:
You could tell he definitely wanted everyone to know that there was nothing between him and his ex anymore. I like that everyone in Abby's family seems to get along with and genuinely like Trace. Even Mick seems to when it isn't about him being a romantic option for Abby.
Yes, it's really cool. Once Abby and Trace work things out he will slide right in and be a great brother-in-law, Grandson-in-law, and yes, son-in-law.

Quote:
I thought so too. Although, I guess if he's not going to be all doped up on morphine and he's really just managing pain, then maybe being in the familiar surroundings of home is better in the long run.
The infection risk is definitely there. But what if he needed an emergency surgery of some sort? It's not like they live in an area where a hospital is right around the corner. I guess I see both the pros and cons.

Quote:
Bree so ships Trabby (Abbace?).
LOL!!!!!!! I am bad at coming up with those squeezed together names.

Quote:
Her earlier attitude makes a bit more sense after that scene.
Exactly.

Quote:
I haven't like that either. The strength of the show is the relationships between the siblings/family, and removing Abby from that weakens the show. I realize it's kind of necessary storywise, but since I think the custody storyline is stupid, I'm less patient with it than I normally would be.
I don't like it at all. We know better, but it kind of seems like she wasn't interested in Kevin's whereabouts two episodes ago and his healing now. It just seems weird that she's so distracted. I think because she's a main character they're giving her a lot to do. But because she's a main and people are so focused on her, she has to be front and center in those family scenes too.

Quote:
Jess is pretty cool. I go back and forth between liking her or Bree best.
I love Bree too.

Quote:
That ticked me off a bit. I'll really be peeved at Mick if it turns out he bought the property because he knew Trace was interested in it, which is probable. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I doubt it.
I hope it's coincidental but I bet not. Unless he bought it for Abby... it has to do with the wall at school and he wanted her to have her own space. I guess it's possible. I'd prefer this over him taking it away from Trace.

Quote:
To be honest, she deserves it. She walked out on her kids, and that sort of thing isn't something that you get over quickly. That's my main problem with Megan...she seems like she feels hurt when her kids are bitter over the past like she can't understand why they don't just love her now that she's around again.
Her reactions are interesting. It does seem like she has an expectation that she's naturally going to be involved. That's not happening for a long while. In that scene, Connor and Jess didn't deliberately ignore her either. They were natural with their closeness, they were just "on" and Megan has to realize their close dynamics are much more powerful than anything she has with any of them right now. It's going to take a long time.

Quote:
Hopefully she'll get off her butt and start talking to him again. Even if they aren't going to be ripping each other's clothes off, Trace would be a good friend to just talk things out with.
Promo looks a bit promising.

Quote:
It does. Looks like we're finally going to find out what happened in Nashville.
Yes! Hopefully they talk about that and the Leigh situation so they can get it on grow closer towards a reunion.

Quote:
It definitely has that vibe. I'm glad you ended up liking this. My love of Hallmark channel movies and series doesn't always transfer over to my friends.
If not for your influence I never would have tuned in!

Last edited by jediwands; 09-27-2016 at 03:25 AM