View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 07:22 AM
The Crow
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Georgia on My Mind

How weird and forward that this Georgia shows up at their place, telling the family she's engaged to Kevin (they had no idea) and then proceeds to tell them he'll get rehab with them and announced where he'll be living after that.
Yeah. If she wanted to make the worst possible impression on them, then she couldn't have done much better than that. She certainly got on my nerves.

Quote:
Love Jess and Bree and their dynamic. They're so cute. Love this sister dynamic.
Their scenes together are always nice.

Quote:
I didn't know Trace had a mother.
You thought he was made in a lab?

Quote:
I knew Connor was close to graduating from law school and now it's confirmed since he's taking the bar! I figured that's why Gran wanted him to get through law school then decide on career since he was so close. That is definitely what I figured all along. Connor is nicer to strangers it seems.

I noticed that too. He isn't such an overbearing a-hole to his friends and acquaintances.

Quote:
Wow now Abby is dealing with a fraud investigation?!
It never ends with her. Maybe there's a kind, sensitive artist type around who could be there for her emotionally and eventually physically.

Quote:
Not a fan of Georgia taking over the home. She's even telling Kevin's mom not to cry. Why?
I didn't really understand that either.

Quote:
I feel like when they all walked out of Kevin's room since Georgia basically kicked them out, the look on Megan's face tells me she's got mother's intuition going on and doesn't feel good about Georgia... at least right now anyway.
I'm not sure if it's that or that she'd jealous that another woman is taking care of her son.

Quote:
Trace is like a true brother-in-law to Jess and Bree. I love how Trace talked to Bree about the situation with his bandmate and Abby possibly thinking something's going on between them. That's definitely why Abby is avoiding him right now! I love how Bree told Trace to come over and see Kevin.
You could tell he definitely wanted everyone to know that there was nothing between him and his ex anymore. I like that everyone in Abby's family seems to get along with and genuinely like Trace. Even Mick seems to when it isn't about him being a romantic option for Abby.

Quote:
Poor Kevin... the reactions from Mick and Megan were heartbreaking. I think he'd be much better off in a hospital.
I thought so too. Although, I guess if he's not going to be all doped up on morphine and he's really just managing pain, then maybe being in the familiar surroundings of home is better in the long run.

Quote:
Trace has a complete dick for a father.
Seems that way.

Quote:
Connor might have a girlfriend now!
Yeah, but I can't bring myself to care.

Quote:
I liked the Jess/Megan scene. Baby steps.
I like that things are progressing slowly. That seems more realistic than how the rest of the family seems to be just jumping into a relationship with both feet.

Quote:
Bree telling Abby about Trace was good!
Bree so ships Trabby (Abbace?).

Quote:
Georgia and Megan talk was interesting. I might start liking Georgia. Now I see why she's so blunt.
Her earlier attitude makes a bit more sense after that scene.

Quote:
I definitely like the Trace/Bree interaction, lol.
I like their dynamic.

Quote:
Connor might be smiling more now that he has a girl. Though he seemed hesitant at the end.
Maybe he'll be less of a douche now.

Quote:
Kevin/Gran scene was phenomenal. Loved when Kevin talked about his dreams... spiritual as can be!
That was a nice scene.

Quote:
There's definitely a strong sibling dynamic between Connor and Kevin that definitely will be explored. You can tell. I can't wait.
Maybe he'll be the one to point out how jerky Connor has been recently.

Quote:
Kind of sucked that Abby has been so removed the past couple of episodes... first the custody and now the fraud. Abby didn't even have a scene with Kevin. Wow Kevin's Grandfather literally came to him, they were TOGETHER... talk about spiritual. This show ROCKS.
I haven't like that either. The strength of the show is the relationships between the siblings/family, and removing Abby from that weakens the show. I realize it's kind of necessary storywise, but since I think the custody storyline is stupid, I'm less patient with it than I normally would be.

Quote:
I wonder who that person is the Grandfather in Spirit mentioned.
Gran seemed to know.

Quote:
Liked the Jess/Kevin scene. Jess remains my favorite.
Jess is pretty cool. I go back and forth between liking her or Bree best.

Quote:
Dang Gran was going to tell Mick who that person was! Phone call stopped it!
Another mystery.

Quote:
Trace and his parents having dinner was unexpected.
Yeah. I wonder how his mom ended up with that guy. She seems so nice, and he seems so....not.

Quote:
Wow Mick bought the property!
That ticked me off a bit. I'll really be peeved at Mick if it turns out he bought the property because he knew Trace was interested in it, which is probable. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I doubt it.

Quote:
It's interesting that Megan, Abby, and Jess were all sitting on the porch but the two sisters were kind of holding each other. Abby gets up and I guess it's baby steps that Jess could sit alone with her mother. However, the second Connor arrives he was nice and hugged his mom but he was all about his sister. Connor and Jess immediately started talking like close siblings with mom left out. Totally understandable. It's going to take a long time before she is naturally included in her children's lives.
To be honest, she deserves it. She walked out on her kids, and that sort of thing isn't something that you get over quickly. That's my main problem with Megan...she seems like she feels hurt when her kids are bitter over the past like she can't understand why they don't just love her now that she's around again.

Quote:
Awe Abby is watching Trace singing but she's all jealous watching Trace and Lee. Good!!!
Hopefully she'll get off her butt and start talking to him again. Even if they aren't going to be ripping each other's clothes off, Trace would be a good friend to just talk things out with.

Quote:
Promo looks interesting.
It does. Looks like we're finally going to find out what happened in Nashville.

Quote:
Such a great episode. The series is seriously as close to watching Everwood again as I'm going to get. This is the first series that I can say has a lot of the same elements as Everwood. It's awesome.
It definitely has that vibe. I'm glad you ended up liking this. My love of Hallmark channel movies and series doesn't always transfer over to my friends.