View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 04:00 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Georgia on My Mind

How weird and forward that this Georgia shows up at their place, telling the family she's engaged to Kevin (they had no idea) and then proceeds to tell them he'll get rehab with them and announced where he'll be living after that.

Love Jess and Bree and their dynamic. They're so cute. Love this sister dynamic.

I didn't know Trace had a mother.

I knew Connor was close to graduating from law school and now it's confirmed since he's taking the bar! I figured that's why Gran wanted him to get through law school then decide on career since he was so close. That is definitely what I figured all along. Connor is nicer to strangers it seems.

Wow now Abby is dealing with a fraud investigation?!

Not a fan of Georgia taking over the home. She's even telling Kevin's mom not to cry. Why?

I feel like when they all walked out of Kevin's room since Georgia basically kicked them out, the look on Megan's face tells me she's got mother's intuition going on and doesn't feel good about Georgia... at least right now anyway.

Trace is like a true brother-in-law to Jess and Bree. I love how Trace talked to Bree about the situation with his bandmate and Abby possibly thinking something's going on between them. That's definitely why Abby is avoiding him right now! I love how Bree told Trace to come over and see Kevin.

Poor Kevin... the reactions from Mick and Megan were heartbreaking. I think he'd be much better off in a hospital.

Trace has a complete dick for a father.

Connor might have a girlfriend now!

I liked the Jess/Megan scene. Baby steps.

Bree telling Abby about Trace was good!

Awe so Martin has another GF. Stupid fool.

Georgia and Megan talk was interesting. I might start liking Georgia. Now I see why she's so blunt.

I definitely like the Trace/Bree interaction, lol.

Connor might be smiling more now that he has a girl. Though he seemed hesitant at the end.

Kevin/Gran scene was phenomenal. Loved when Kevin talked about his dreams... spiritual as can be!

There's definitely a strong sibling dynamic between Connor and Kevin that definitely will be explored. You can tell. I can't wait.

Kind of sucked that Abby has been so removed the past couple of episodes... first the custody and now the fraud. Abby didn't even have a scene with Kevin. Wow Kevin's Grandfather literally came to him, they were TOGETHER... talk about spiritual. This show ROCKS.

I wonder who that person is the Grandfather in Spirit mentioned.

Liked the Jess/Kevin scene. Jess remains my favorite.

Dang Gran was going to tell Mick who that person was! Phone call stopped it!

Trace and his parents having dinner was unexpected.

Wow Mick bought the property!

It's interesting that Megan, Abby, and Jess were all sitting on the porch but the two sisters were kind of holding each other. Abby gets up and I guess it's baby steps that Jess could sit alone with her mother. However, the second Connor arrives he was nice and hugged his mom but he was all about his sister. Connor and Jess immediately started talking like close siblings with mom left out. Totally understandable. It's going to take a long time before she is naturally included in her children's lives.

Awe Abby is watching Trace singing but she's all jealous watching Trace and Lee. Good!!!

Promo looks interesting.

That was a really good episode. I'm definitely wondering who that guy is Gran wants to speak with. I absolutely loved the spiritual aspect. Kevin was definitely interacting with his Grandfather who is in Spirit. I am kind of concerned about Kevin's health. It seemed like he was getting worse as the episode moved along. Initially I couldn't stand Georgia but when she had the conversation with Megan it made sense why she was so cold and blunt with her and told her not to cry. I still think she's probably not the warmest person in the world but she certainly seems to love Kevin. Connor did a complete 180. He was incredibly happy and really cool with his family too. I hope his personality in this episode continues on permanently. No clue what is going to happen with Abby and the fraud case. Even if she gets out of it I wonder if Wes could use this against her when it comes to custody of their children in the future. Trace and his parents having dinner together was interesting. I can't believe Mick bought that property! There was definite foreshadowing showing Mick having issues with Trace so did he deliberately buy the property because he knew Trace wanted it? I find it completely realistic that while Megan is getting closer with her children she still has a long way to go. That's good too. She definitely needs to work for it. While I'm glad Abby is jealous of Trace and Leigh, I'm kind of shocked she just didn't go talk to him about the situation. I know she has way too much going on right now though. But obviously it bothered her enough to google some clips so she could torture herself and see them singing together, lol. Her children were scarce in this episode. Jess is my favorite! I swear the actress just pulls me in constantly.

Such a great episode. The series is seriously as close to watching Everwood again as I'm going to get. This is the first series that I can say has a lot of the same elements as Everwood. It's awesome.

Last edited by jediwands; 09-24-2016 at 09:48 AM