View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 11:45 PM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSparkles (View Post)
Really? Are they asking for pictures or going to be the next episode of Dateline. I would never in a million years to able to ask them to pose with that kind of stuff. Not only would I be uncomfortable asking for it...I have a feeling they would find it uncomfortable as well.
Oh you should see what some people come up with. it's insane. And the boys are so nice, they hardly ever say no to anything, but asking them for something so...'odd' is also kind of trapping them, like you know they don't want to say no...so they're hands are kinda tied, and I think some fans certainly take advantage of that. Yes we pay a lot for our photo ops...but the actors are people, not our little dress up dolls or dancing monkeys. I wish more people would keep that in mind. I think it's gotten to the point where fans are just trying to out do other fans, like ooh look what I got the J's to do.

Personally I've always had a great time in my photo ops...and aside from me , they've always turned out great.

I'm glad Creation is starting to put their foot down with this. I hope it never gets to the point that Dallas con was, because apparently those photo ops were horrible, Creation wasn't even giving you a chance to say hi. But they do need to stop the insanity.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s