View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 10:03 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Is this the picture you're looking for?

(still could do without the peek-a-boob dress she's wearing)...

Yes, it was amazing Donovan could sit crosslegged and play and sing for that many hours and be comfortable.

Mlette and Barbara and I are going to a play this weekend, too "Sunday in the Park with George" by Stephen Sondheim. Cheesh, I don't do anything for weeks and months at a time and now going out twice in two weeks! Having a life!

Ugh, the new style format has begun with my journal and I hate it soo much The type is tiny, plus the stuff the woman told me (yes we're keeping initials and not full first names) was wrong, and now they are asking for the first names (which I changed to initials, based on the samples they sent - which were inconsistent). Did I mention how TINY the type is, for proofreading. I really really hate all these changes. With a Big big unhappy hate... The changes are just stoopid. And so ugly, it makes me want to throw up.

Going to a talk at work on Social Security this afternoon Mr ML is ready to sign up for Medicare next month and SSI and retire. Good luck to us! He thinks we'll be fine; I think we'll be living in a cardboard box eating cat food...
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan