View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 01:23 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

The new BF seems like a kind person too. She's going to another one of his family parties this weekend (while Mr ML and I go to see Donovan concert!) He has a big family (his Mom is one of 10 kids, like Mr ML). She was home yesterday - I made her vegetarian chili (she took the rest home) and we watched the beginning of Dancing With the Stars. I couldn't believe those people trying to attack Ryan Lochte! Don't they know DWTS is like FF, our 'happy place'? A whole heckling section with matching anti-Lochte t-shirts showed up to boo and jeer (and attack) him. They kicked them out and tackled/arrested the two guys. Nobody was hurt but.. very ugly.

He made a mistake - and is paying for it, in loss of endorsements and international embarrassment - but he also won a ton of Olympic medals for this country and I suppose he should be given a chance. Swimmers don't have a lot of brains (all that time in the pool makes their brain waterlogged?) ;p

Phew, got up crack of dawn today for a pre-work mammogram, and of course stayed up late the night before. Glad this day is getting over.

Quite a lineup on DWTS, from dancing dwarf to Gov. Rick Perry to Vanilla Ice to Marilu Henner (he has the photographic memory/total recall) and Marcia Brady actor (who seems like a kook). Should be interesting (but gymnast girl is going to win it - if I were a betting gal, I'd bet on it.)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan