View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 09:58 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
And I don't get why Regina is what dating a younger man?
I'll never understand why the writers keep giving Regina a new romance every single season.

In Season 1A, she dated Bruce.

In Season 1B, she dated Angelo and then Patrick.

In Season 1C, she continued dating Patrick.

In Season 2 A, she dated Angelo and then Zane.

In Season 2B, she dated Angelo again.

In Season 3, she was still dating Angelo, but she had a romantic entanglement with Wes.

In Season 4, she dated Eric.

Now, in Season 5, she will probably date someone new. Why?

I'm bored with Regina's romantic relationships. Incredibly bored.

I thought Regina's relationship with Angelo was going to be cemented as the great love of her life, but no. Not at all. The writers did not choose to go there, with her character.

Regina moved on so quickly. She never treated Angelo all that well, when he was alive.

Regina doesn't seem to be too enamored of either of Angelo's biological daughters, and one of them happens to be her biological daughter as well. That's crazy to me.

I guess Regina is a shallow character. I do believe she loves Daphne. At least, there's that.

I wish Regina was a better friend to Melody and a better surrogate mom to Emmett, but she acts as though she doesn't know the young man, ever since he cheated on Bay. And Regina isn't all that great of a friend to Melody either, despite the fact that Emmett was her daughter Daphne's savior and best friend.

Why can't Regina just become an independent woman who focuses on her family and career? Why does she need a man to prop up her character?

We never even explored her alcoholism. Shouldn't she have mentioned seeing an AA sponsor after Angelo's death or something?

Is she just cured?

I don't care about her character. I wish I did. I really liked her when she accompanied Bay to Melody's game night in Season 1. I miss those days.