View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 08:13 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

keepsmiling wonderful you will see Piper again soon, and I can't believe she's 2 already. ZIP, time flies by.

Can't believe it's 15 years since 9/11 either (I refuse to call it Patriot's Day, because we have a perfectly good holiday already called that, in Massachusetts, in April, the government chose to ignore). There aren't words to describe/give a name to such a bad thing anyway, so 9/11 seems enough. shrug.

PodMom oh mean girls in school start out so young these days! That's so sad. All the helicopter moms are all about pushing their own precious offspring forward and if anybody gets trampled in the process.. just too bad! It's very sad, the lack of kindness, lack of respect, etc... LOL, boy I sound old, but it's true!

MLette used to sit with a mentally challenged girl at lunch in high school - because she's kind, and because she doesn't mind those folks at all/probably enjoyed it - she worked caring for Downs Syndrome people in a group home after college (and then managing one of the homes, before going back to school to be an RN). She got her kind heart from my late mother-in-law or from her father (he loves to go visit his old relatives).. didn't get it from me or my side! Although I try harder these days...
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan