View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 08:44 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Oh now a big trip is coming up! My cousin is going down to FL again with her sister to open up the condo for her dad and stepmom and she suggested I join her (again) and they will drop me off to see my Dad for a few days (and pick me up enroute back to the airport), so I thought that was a great idea, and I asked Mlette if she'd like to go too and she said yes (when she got back from Maine last night) so I bought plane tickets with seats in the row with my cousin - and then immediately started worrying! Flying in mid December? What are we thinking? What if there's a blizzard and we can't go (or can't get back), etc.

As soon as I bought the tickets I had 'flyer's remorse'! Woke up today and I was still freaking out about travelling...

And my son has use it-or-lose it vacation time to use up before the end of the year, and now he's thinking about coming to FL then too, from Texas, so we can all hang out together (but there are only 2 guest beds; he'd have to sleep on the sofa). He's debating between that and coming up to Boston for a visit - either way, it would be nice to see him!

Mlette survived Maine with only 4 bug bites - and she saw a water snake (!) but it didn't see her! PHew!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan