View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 07:10 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Wow keepsmiling Happy Birthday to your friends who have reached 80! (80 is the new 70 - lol) You are definitely a role model for the rest of the JOFs.

It was so cold here last night, I'm picturing poor Mlette being a popsicle!

Funny, my sister-in-law said to just call her up and ask about going to Florida with the cousins (so I can book the ticket sooner), but I don't want to interrupt her vacation. I guess she's right, the phone does reach all the way up to Maine - lol - (and she always has her phone, being a modern gal), but it just never occurred to me to call and bother her! Funny.

I brought home 4 papers to work on over the holiday weekend But then I remembered my printer is out of ink, so I can't print any of them out until I get to the store for ink.

No plans here either, but might do some errands (like going for ink) with my sister-in-law Barbara, as she has nothing to do and likes to drive and I have things to do and hate driving. A lot of little errands have been put on hold because every weekend last month was booked up! Maybe we'll go to lunch too.

Ooo, very excited. Mr ML and I saw an ad that Donovan, the Beatles-era singer, is having a concert in Boston, and we said "We should go to that" so I looked it up and the tickets weren't too expensive so I ordered some and we're going! With Mr ML working nights, we rarely get to go and do anything fun together (he's going to switch his day off that week so we can go on a Saturday night). That's the other thing, his 'weekend' isn't two days together and aren't on everyone else's weekend, and keep changing around. Very annoying. Oh well, only 4 months left to the year and then he plans to retire.

Mr ML was surprised nobody he works with had ever heard of 'Donovan' but we're old, and they're younger (and also a lot of them are foreign, like from Africa, so why would they know that music?)

Yes PodMom you certainly dealt with a lot fixing up the Haven after the Hurricane, so you know how bad it is. I think the rain might have stopped in time and didn't flood her place but it was a matter of inches. It must be so stressful just watching the water come up and up and nothing to do about it and noplace to go! I can't imagine it.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan