View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 08:32 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Thanks for the advice PodMom - a hurricane is hitting that part of FL right now, and my best friend's house on West coast of Florida is about to be flooded with water Her neighors are flooded and her friend/coworker has a tree across the roof and water coming in. These disasters are always sad in the abstract but when it's somebody you know.. wow!

Mlette was all excited/nervous yesterday about her weekend trip and what to pack for Maine (where is might be hot and probably will be cold) - layers, I recommended bringing lots of layers -- and bug spray! The mosquitoes had a picnic on her, when she went up to NH with John a few weeks ago. She was so embarrassed at all the red bites up and down her legs, when we went to that wedding last Sunday. She is so sweet, even the bugs know it!

My cousin, who is a much better planner than I am, is planning to go back to FL (with her crabby sister from NY) to open up the condo for their Dad for the winter, and invited me to fly down and back with them, and see my Dad for a few days. I've been thinking I should go see him.. Luckily, that bad storm missed his town! Phew!

I was so late sending stuff to my son for his birthday too - it's next week and with the Monday holiday, his cards might be late.

I'm wondering if my tenant downstairs is getting senile - he paid the rent, but it was short $200! It hasn't been that amount for many years - worrisome.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan