View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 12:00 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
carmen ejogo: ‘it is so beautiful! I am so in love with my wand. Maybe subconsciously i willed the designers to give me the one with the big gem on it.’

‘there’s going to be something very, very powerful coming out of that wand when it’s needed. The wrath of seraphina is yet to emerge from it. But it’s elegant and regal, which probably reveals something of her personality.

'i don’t think that [seraphina] is ostentatious in any way, but i do think she is commanding and she knows the power that she yields. That wand represents that power. You can tell that something epic will happen when it’s used. Seraphina’s kind of like that. She’s epic.’

fantastic beasts costar ezra miller even gave ejogo some background information about wandmakers in the wizarding world, as he is a self-proclaimed huge harry potter fan.

carmen ejogo: ‘ezra [miller] was telling me that there are very different schools of wandmakers. He was quite taken aback by mine because he recognised it was made by a very different wandmaker than he was accustomed to. It really does stand out among the other wands.’

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.