View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 10:52 AM
Tracydeanne1
Obsessed Fan

From Alligatoruk [It's quite possible that Ruth & Josh got close whilst working on The Affair and that was one of the reasons for his relationship to finish with Diane (being attracted to someone else is a wakeup call that it's not working any longer). But also quite likely they're just friends! The new season is (or is about to) start filming, so they're both in NY, why would they not hang out together? Who knows how many other friends they each have there.

I love how all the magazines insinuate a romantic liaison by saying they went back to a hotel together! As though two co-stars might not be put up at or choose to stay in the same hotel. If Josh was there is Dominic, might they be hooking up too?!

All pure speculation at the moment - gives these rags something to publish I guess. If he is together with Ruth, then that's nice - she seems like a cool, normal girl. And we all know she already admitted to being Team Pacey in the past, so good on her if she's finally got her shot with him.]

Ruth definitely seems like a cool, down to earth, interesting and intelligent woman. And an excellent actress.

I still think they probably just have a nice friendship, but if they got together, they seem like they'd have lots of fun. Always good.