View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 01:09 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

No no, his sister's cat is named the same as Mlette's name (she doesn't have a cat). I told her she should get a cat, and name it after his sister.

I just went to the dentist today for a cleaning - no cavities! Phew! And the dentist buffed a stain off my front tooth - I had that tooth fixed before my son's wedding but I didn't realize the fixing stuff would get a brown stain that looked like a big cavity in my front tooth! (I blame all those cups of tea with Barbara ) So now I'll be presentable at the family wedding this weekend.

Ekua I'm glad the people in your course seem nice and are around the same age (or older). Life experience is a very good thing!

Oh they were putting two smaller desks in the office two doors down today (and taking out the one big desk), so my little officemate will be moving in with tall African-American lady doctor, who used to share my office (and got on my last nerve - hope she doesn't get on his last nerve as well - she has a BIG personality). Office space is at such a premium around here... I ought to retire and free up some space.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan