View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 09:55 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
Amy, I feel like you're the way with SAB as I am with The 100
I've re-watched the entire series 6 times and the episodes I really love even more than that.

I don't know all of the names from the episodes you're talking about of course, but I do find it interesting to read all of your thoughts, thank you for that!

I need to figure out where I left off, because I didn't write it down And continue my re-watch later. I do want to re-watch all of it before we get the last episodes

And no, I haven't heard any news either
Wow! It must be really good. I'm going to have to watch The 100 sometime soon.

I want to re-watch Switched at Birth, too. I want to look for parallels and details I've missed or forgotten. There's lots of rich stuff to find. I'd like to do that before the end.

Speaking of the end, Lizzy Weiss just tweeted that the first Switched at Birth promo for Season 5 of Switched at Birth will be aired next Monday night, during the Season Finale of The Fosters. I'm going to set my DVR, so I can rewatch it. I always like to look for small details in those promos, too.

Quote:
Lizzy Weiss ‏@Lizzy_Weiss 9h9 hours ago
I have another little piece of news: the FIRST PROMO for our final #SwitchedatBirth season will air NEXT MONDAY during #TheFosters finale.