View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 06:50 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

The cake and I made it home in one piece - that cake was heavy! It was 3 layers, with lemon filling between one layer, and raspberry filling between the other, and a lovely rainbow swirl of lemon and raspberry on top with flowers and sprinkles, and Happy Birthday of course, and white frosting and coconut all over the sides - quite a work of art. But SWEET my goodness, it was way too sweet. The new BF has a major sweet tooth (he really is a lot like my son) and he loved it. I sent him home with a big chunk of it in a container.

Dinner out was very nice and the party afterwards with the cake and cards and gifts - although I gave her some no so great gifts, but hey, they can't all be winners.

Thanks for the beautiful Happy Birthday for Miss Lila!

I really like this new fellow - he's very nice and well spoken and polite and helpful; he seems totally thrilled to have Mlette for his girlfriend. And he fits in with us so well - he collects coins, he likes Magic:The Gathering and comic books and Star Trek etc - I think his family thinks he is kind of odd, but we think he is one of our people! He has nice blue eyes I noticed at dinner too (sat next to him in the restaurant). They are very similar/good together. Glad I didn't make her take up with that midget Muslim fellow Although he is a doctor, that one.. and super nice (and also crazy about kids - whenever a baby comes in the office, he wants to hold it)

Since I only worked 1/2 day Friday, I went into work for 4 hours today - barely made a dent in the work.

Tomorrow, birthday party 2: the Zoo. Mr ML really doesn't want to get up and drive us there and drag around the zoo (when he should be sleeping). Oh well... she is the little Princess and must be celebrated.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan