View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 07:09 PM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

This spider thing is for real freaking me out. I want to go get some food out of that room for late dinner but now I'm afraid the spider either dropped from the ceiling to the floor and is scuttling somewhere toward my bedroom, or I'll pull out a bowl and it will be in it. Or if I don't find it now, I'll wake up in bed tomorrow and look up and it will on the ceiling above me and then drop down on me! and my cat is useless, he won't kill anything! I'm kinda scared.

I'm not very interested in summer Olympics so I haven't seen any sport but summer sports are boring, I'm in Canada so we are more winter sport-y here! . When Vancouver hosted the Olympics in 2010, it was amazing but the most people I've ever been among. Like an ocean of humanity on the streets of the city and you don't even want to know how it was on the train home.

I like how "cute" they package things in Japan and they have various flavours of KitKat bars I wish I could taste! Not sure what I'd want to see there tho to visit.

My place is quite cluttered right now, I really do need to tidy up around here!