View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 12:26 AM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

Something funny just happened. I took a "personality test" and my result was "Mediator" and looking at the traits, I thought "hmmm, that could describe Mulder's character". Then at the bottom was "mediators you may know" and Fox Mulder was listed, I knew I'm like Mulder. Too funny. Mediator types are only 4%of the population. Anyway, now you know you're dealing with a Mulder type person here....

That book seems interesting, is that brown hair, glasses girl that resembles me somewhat, Enid? poignant girl friendship? I am sensitive to stories like that since my experience with a girl ended up with someone acting like a sociopath which I elaborated in the PM. It's probably why I ended up with a male friendship after, which has lasted 11'years now.

again at Special People Club. Yep, I've seen "Welcome to the Dollhouse"! That movie really appeals to my dark humour side. When I was 12-14, I was a lot like Dawn, clueless, no fashion sense,ugly glasses. what I remember is her asking her crush "want to see my fingers?" and the family laughing when she got pushed into the kiddie pool on the video, which she later destroyed. Yes, our lovely special people club. Perfect!