View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 06:47 PM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento Vivere (View Post)
Did you paint your own walls? I love painting walls, such a great home project. I've repainted them a few times... my poor bedroom has about 6 different colors.

El Deafo!! That's the novel I brought home with me!! I also enjoyed Smile. Have you ever read Ghost World? It was my favorite one growing up. I was a lot like the main character Enid.

Today my workout routine included climbing on and off of chairs at work and running after the custodians and checking out on the new coworkers, especially the brand-spanking new ones to our vocation. My exercise is usually at home on the elliptical and using dumbbells. It's too hot to be outdoors, but I do love running in the park when the weather is cooler.

We have another thunderstorm right now!
I'm sort of jealous of your thunderstorms! I want rain, but this week is gonna be sunny and hot and I dislike that, even tho it's not TX hot! But thunderstorms aren't common here either.

No, I didn't paint my place, I picked the colours then hired someone to do it. I'm too clumsy to do things with my own hands too often, lol.

Yeah El Deafo is a good one. I liked Smile and also the sequel book Sisters. I had to laugh at some of the jokes about the 1989 and 1990 timelines, I related to being a kid struck by The Little Mermaid for animation love and some of the clothing trends in those books. Haha.

I haven't read Ghost World. But it has the word "ghost" in it so it sounds intriguing, lol

I have a stepping machine but I don't use it much uess I need a energy release outlet, and I have my bike which I don't ride often enough.