View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 06:03 PM
Tech Noir
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
What can I say? Me love blue? actually when I buy clothes I have to consciously try to buy clothes in a color other than blue, but it doesn't always work. And one wall, in my living room is blue and 3 walls of my bedroom are also blue,. And so is my bathroom. Oh boy, Should I go on? At least my car isn't blue.

I love graphic novels! The last one I liked was called Into the Woods. It was pretty creepy but great drawings. I don't know if you'd like it tho, cause scary. At work I am familiar with kids graphic novels, two good ones are called Smile and El Deafo. Both have blue covers.

I love where I work now, but I guess anything beats prison, even tho I had an office room there. The window didn't open and freezing wind blew through during winter there, plus it was in a junky portable. Now I work in real buildings, but two of my rooms don't have any windows at all, which I don't like really.

I like our OT, it always feels weird when a third person joins in, even tho that should probably happen, hahah.

What do you do for your exercise routine! Need ideas here.
Did you paint your own walls? I love painting walls, such a great home project. I've repainted them a few times... my poor bedroom has about 6 different colors.

El Deafo!! That's the novel I brought home with me!! I also enjoyed Smile. Have you ever read Ghost World? It was my favorite one growing up. I was a lot like the main character Enid.

Today my workout routine included climbing on and off of chairs at work and running after the custodians and checking out on the new coworkers, especially the brand-spanking new ones to our vocation. My exercise is usually at home on the elliptical and using dumbbells. It's too hot to be outdoors, but I do love running in the park when the weather is cooler.

We have another thunderstorm right now!

Last edited by Tech Noir; 08-15-2016 at 06:17 PM