View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 06:17 AM
gleek666
Dedicated Fan

Thank you so much all for your lovely comments! ♥

And sorry for not being around, I don't have much time for online activities anymore. I still try to update my LJ tough, but in case you haven't been keeping track, here are the icons I posted since my last update here:

[14] London Spy, [4] Ant-Man, [4] Lost, [4] Penny Dreadful, [4] Sense8, [4] The Leftovers

Preview:

you can see all of them HERE

[4] Ant-Man, [4] Blindspot, [4] Daredevil, [4] Delirium, [4] Fringe, [4] Guardians of the Galaxy, [4] Halt and Catch Fire, [4] Hannibal, [4] How To Get Away With Murder, [4] Into the Badlands, [4] Misfits, [4] Once Upon a Time, [4] Teen Wolf, [4] Witches of East End, [4] You're the Worst

Preview:

[11] Chicago P.D., [11] Chicago Fire

Preview:

[25] Supergirl, [15] The Flash

Preview:

[22] Shadowhunters

Preview:

[4] Agent Carter, [8] Ant-Man, [4] Avengers: Age of Ultron, [4] Baby Daddy, [4] Doctor Who, [4] Fringe, [4] Jessica Jones, [4] Once Upon a Time, [4] Outlander, [4] Pretty Little Liars, [4] The Shannara Chronicles, [4] The 100, [4] The Originals, [4] The Walking Dead

Preview:

[4] Alias, [4] Brooklyn Nine-Nine, [4] Game of Thrones, [8] Jessica Jones, [4] Kingdom, [8] Lucifer, [4] Revolution, [4] Shadowhunters, [4] The Blacklist, [4] The Musketeers, [4] The Romeo Section, [4] White Collar, [4] X-Men: Days of Future Past

Preview:

[2] Agent Carter, [2] Hunting Season, [2] Into the Wild, [2] Kingsman: The Secret Service, [2] Person of Interest, [2] Pushing Daisies, [2] Quantico, [2] Shadowhunters, [2] Spartacus, [2] Teen Wolf, [1] Banshee, [1] Daredevil, [1] Faking It, [1] How To Get Away With Murder, [1] Legend of the Seeker, [1] Legends of Tomorrow, [1] Suits

Preview:

[4] Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., [4] Chicago P.D., [4] Daredevil, [4] Death Note, [4] Empire, [4] Grey's Anatomy, [4] How To Get Away With Murder, [4] iZombie, [4] Jessica Jones, [4] Once Upon a Time, [4] Shadowhunters, [4] Shameless (US), [4] Supergirl, [4] Supernatural, [4] Teen Wolf

Preview:

[4] Chicago Fire, [4] Community, [4] Daredevil, [4] Deadpool, [4] Hunting Season, [20] Jessica Jones, [4] Shadowhunters, [4] Sherlock, [4] Supergirl, [4] The 100, [4] The O.C.

Preview:

[4] Chicago Med, [4] Chicago P.D., [4] Daredevil, [4] iZombie, [4] Lucifer, [4] Pretty Little Liars, [12] Quantico, [20] Shadowhunters, [4] Supergirl

Preview:

* you're welcome to leave a comment if you like what you see =)

And that's all folks, I hope I'll be back soon with newer icons!

London Spy