View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 03:54 PM
CosimasWeed
Dedicated Fan

I have shipped very few lesbian couples over the bazillion years I've been watching TV. Really the only one I shipped hard other than Cophine was Willow and Tara, and that horror show set the precedent. I never shipped anything on the L Word, the show was just too stupid. And every other time I've thought about binge-watching a show in order to start shipping a couple, one of them drops dead, saving me the trouble. (I wanted to ship Shoot on POI, and I enjoyed what I saw, but knowing the ending prevents me from going all in.)

As for Doccubus, Manu warned me so sternly to lower my expectations that when I finally watched the show, I kept my distance. Then the story got super stupid, so it was easy to just roll my eyes and casually watch. It was nice they ended up together though. But ship it? Not really. And I just can't work up many emotions for WayHaught on Wynonna Earp. Too young, too bland.

So I'm really hoping for a decent conclusion to Cophine in S5, since they're pretty much the only one I've been truly emotionally invested in for a very long time. I've always loved how complicated their situation is, and it's rare to get a ship with actors the quality of TM and EB who also manage to have great chemistry. Please stick the landing, OB!