View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 11:53 AM
nashville fan
Total Fan

One thing in the sides that really bothered me was Maddie going back to calling her father "Deacon" and not Dad. Don't know where that is going, but I know I don't like it right now. She owes her father respect! Especially considering what she put him through last season. Does she not have any affection for him anymore?

But one thing I liked was Deacon's song and the cute whimsical verse about when they first met that he sang for Rayna trying to tease her when she arrived home. I hope we gets LOTS of that....lots of sweet humor. I remember one scene during S4b at Deacon's house on the lake right after Deacon and Rayna got back together and she said something about being right and Deacon told her to "shut-up" in a sexy cute way as he kissed her. Love, Love, Loved it. That's what happy couples do. It keeps them on their toes.

And I am wondering who the new writers are. Does anyone know? Did any of the old writers move to CMT to continue writing for the show? I'm very curious. While I have liked what I've read in the sides, I'm still a little gun-shy, I guess. Some of the dialogue sounds like parts of other seasons of the show.