View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 06:37 PM
backstreetboysfan
Fan Forum Legend

Almost time for a New Thread , Title idea's?.

Quote:
Sometimes it's just hard to realize
There is love inside this madness.
Every day and every minute, girl, it’s something new,
So I’ll kiss you longer baby, any chance that I get
You make me smile
I’ll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets
What game are we playing? Playing the reason that you know so much about Ghost is because you've been helping the team behind my back.
Isn't that the definition of home? Not where you're from but where you are wanted.
The reason that Oliver loves Felicity is because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And, even better, new pieces that he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person- and thus, he loves her. Stephen full quote about why Oliver loves Felicity.
“My point is...you are not me. You are the CEO of a kabillion dollar company and Oliver is not your father. He loves you. No one has ever looked at me like he looks at you. He’s wonderful.” “In so many different ways. But that’s the problem. It’s way to easy to lose myself in him.”
Felicity. That's a Nice name. She's a nice person. She's the best.
Oliver, we have a life together, Right? We are a team. Ow!
If something is bothering you and I don't know about it, I can't help you fix it. I can't be a good teammate.
“At the Christmas party from hell you said you were going to propose and you didn’t because you weren’t sure our relationship could survive this kind of life. And here we are fighting. Fighting our way through the danger instead of running away from it. Isn’t that the whole point of marriage? To get through the hard times because we are together not in spite of it."
"I thought I lost you… I’m here. I’m here."
"I love you, I Love you...I love you. ILY ILY."
"It was a Holiday party."
"You're coming with me."
"She lightens him up, he got smiley and he really liked her."
Amell and Rickards deliver one of the most honest and heartbreaking performances together.
It’s simply two characters, their love for each other, and some of the best dialogue on Arrow.
Careful, careful, slow down, careful. Do you want me to be careful?.
Oh, This is more Oliver 2.0, isn't it?.
“I love you. I love you too."
What am I getting? You ready? Wow! When you said that you made some bad personal style choices you weren't kidding.
You're not that person anymore. No.
-Nora Dominick, Emertainment Monthly (X)
-Sam Barsanti, AV Club staffer, answering the question “Who do you ship”
“Rickards and Amell continue to be the heart and soul of Arrow this season and these small moments that are slipped into every episode showcase this.
Felicity? Oh my god.(about Felicity walking again)
4x16
“She needs to know you are willing to say the words.” - Thea to Oliver “So what’s stopping you?” - Diggle
You look amazing
— Oliver seeing Felicity in her wedding dress
“Love is a bullet to the brain.” - Cupid “No, no it’s not.” - Oliver
“It just seems wrong that I can save the city but not my own relationship.” - Oliver Queen
4x17
“Since she brought up Oliver, have you spoken to him...” - Donna to Felicity

"There's always a nervous energy when you kiss somebody, and we had known each other and are such good friends before in such a platonic, non-romantic way. It instills some of the nerves that are needed, that make a good kiss."
EBR (@EmilyBett) thanked Stephen (@StephenAmell) for calling her his best onscreen kiss. "Thank you Stephen." Said it was very sweet of him.
4x19
You called for the team.
— Felicity to Oliver
4x20
“Oliver, when I said that, I was going through one of the most painful times of my life. - Felicity to Oliver
One of the most painful experiences of my life.
— Felicity referring to breaking up with Oliver
4x21
“The fact taht I lied to Felicity does not give me less credibility. It should tell you, I know what I’m talking about.” - Oliver to Diggle
“You want me to help my father steal from me?” - Felicity to Oliver
B/c with her by his side, he'll never revert to the darkness once instilled inside of him.
"Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards are magic together"- James Bamford
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-75,NJH D-175 OSW D-201, J-Hope D-202, Jinyoung-D-223 JK-D-440

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-53 LDH D-411