View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 11:14 PM
Kylebraxtonisthebest
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I don't think Chloe can ever forgive Adam, not unless Adam does something to save Bella that would redeem him in Chloe's eyes I think. I've honestly been waiting to find out that it wasn't Adam behind the hit and run, I wanted it to be Kelly or Sage someone new to the screen not one of the main characters.
It's a soap so it cant 100% be ruled out that something could happen that would see her one day forgive Adam at least a little bit. They're never gonna be besties because she hated him before Delia even died. I mean it cant be forgotten that she was the original mastermind about keeping Connor's true paternity a secret from Adam.

She's the queen of GC paternity lies which is why Kevin insisted on the DNA test on Bella.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)

It's kind of funny the way she's playing Chelsea to me because Chelsea used to be a con artist and shes nowhere's near catching on. Like we all know Victor had some help isn't it funny Chloe shows up just in time for Adam to go to jail-where are the brains at on some characters?
This is exactly what I've been saying she's conning Chelsea who was once a legit conwoman. If I separate it from my feels as an annoyed Chadam fan I can see the extremely funny side of it. I'm not even surprised that Chelsea's been so easily fooled because she was so close to Chloe that of course she wants to believe that Chloe is better now and wouldn't let her and Connor suffer through missing being with Adam.