View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 11:52 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
With you. Still don't know if I should trust her, or not.
I just can't no matter how hard I try. She's just not united with the group... ever. Why?! That's what I want to know. Every Liar said they were with Spencer but Ali. She then went with a fake toast. She's always so sketchy and never gets close to any of them.

Quote:
Ok...so Charlotte has a brother/sister? The question remains if AD IS that brother/sister, or if AD is in search of that brother/sister (and now trying to find out/eliminate who it could be). Aria would make sense. Out of the liars she's always been so mysterious (her past in Iceland for example). In the earlier seasons I think there were lots of theories that she was the one with the twin, because of all the mirror stuff. AD could also mean ''Aria Di Laurentis''.

As for Mary Drake...still don't trust her. I do believe her when she's talking about the past (and it's nice to have a question answered in the form that it was Mary who made the noise when Jason came by for a visit) and I feel bad for her, but I do think she knows more than she lets on. Personally I still think Mary killed Jessica. Either Mary killed her, or the unknown brother/sister/AD.

Possible AD suspects...: Aria Di Laurentis (least likely though, since Byron and Ella never really looked mysterious, you could always see they were the real parents), Andrew, or Wren (where Wren is a fake name and his real name starts with an A). Wren or Andrew are the most likely suspects for me. Lucas could be it aswell, but I want to believe he's a real good guy.
I still don't believe a thing that comes out of Mark Drake's mouth. I am also not fully convinced that who we are seeing is Mary. For all we know it could be Jessica posing as Mary. I don't know why Alison trusted Charlotte and now trusts Mary. It makes her look even more suspicious and weird!

As for children... some are saying Spencer, Mary and Peter had Spencer. They are going out of their way to have Spencer look a lot like Mary. Another mention is Nicole. The convenience of her return is well noted.

Other thoughts... I think Ezra has it right wanting to elope but you just knew it wasn't going to happen, lol. I wonder if the Nicole thing will come back to bite Aria if/when she tells Ezra she saw that call on his phone and deleted it. Dumb!

I was so glad Hanna told Caleb she's not with Jordan anymore. There was so much chemistry between Hanna and Caleb, I loved it so much. Even Hanna's simple bantering with him was spectacular. They fit like a glove. There's a reason why Ashley and Tyler just won an award for best on screen chemistry between Hanna/Caleb.

Really cool seeing Pam lighten up some, but I know what she means about not wanting to live life or feeling guilty for living life when you're in mourning.

Still think Noel's a huge red herring.

Gross that Jenna would make a move on Toby. What was she thinking? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Spoby scene was so sad... I feel like Spencer knew when Toby was saying goodbye how much she screwed up wasting her time with Caleb when she should have been fighting to save her relationship with Toby years ago. She only loves Toby and I've been saying that forever. Troian wrecked me with Spencer's goodbye after the door closed. So sad. I knew Toby was building the house for Spencer. I called it the second she approached him in the premiere of 6B. I knew it was for the two of them... I still think it will eventually be their house too.

Oh, there's no way in heck Mary just casually mentioned that cellar. She wanted the Liars to find the Lair which is why I cannot trust her.

I thought it was kind of cool to find out Aria and Jason were together during the time jump for a time period. I saw the chemistry/connection back in season 3 and actually liked them as a pairing, so it's good to know that I wasn't seeing things.

That flashback seeing Jason years ago proves MK had this set up for a while... it totally fits. I remember watching that scene wondering who was in the house. Now we know!!!! The fighting between the sisters was intense. If all is what it seems Jessica is a monster.

Back to the Lair... now everyone on the "Aria is A" train is chirping again, lol. I don't believe so though I can't explain the missing Aria file. Also, why was Jessica investigating Ali's disappearance?

I loved Hanna's comment to Ali when she found out Mary had another child... Ali has another cousin who wants to kill them.

OF course... unless that other baby is Ali............................. I strongly suspect it could be the case.

So in A.D.s lair there are more boxes of Charlotte's books and there is Aria's file. A.D. whips out Noel's file... destroys it... that to me means Noel is a goner... he's next, he'll die soon.

Last edited by jediwands; 08-10-2016 at 12:07 PM