View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 01:28 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Universal Orlando Resort teased that the announcement for A Celebration of Harry Potter 2017 will take place next Thursday, August 18, 2016. Make sure to sign up for their newsletter to get the information as soon as it comes in.

As with the first three A Celebration of Harry Potter fan conventions, thousands of fans will get the chance to see several cast members of the films live, participate in events and check out the massive exhibit that will host items and themes from MinaLima, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, Scholastic Publishing, Pottermore and more.

The upcoming year may even include new additions to the Wizarding World, including Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. A Celebration of Harry Potter usually takes place the final week of January, so for all fans who want to make it in 2017, make sure to keep that weekend free. Full news to come right here as soon as it is released by Universal next week.
Video: Universal Orlando Resort's A Celebration of Harry Potter 2017 to be announced Aug. 18 - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.