View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 11:15 PM
HazelEyes008
Elite Fan

For me i use this thread as the 4 ppl and their scenes, or even with the 3 of them in a scene - like Hook, Snow, Emma, or Charming, or Charming, Hook, Emma, or Henry in the scene with them too. (Since Charming, Emma, Snow, Henry have their own thread) or unless where one the two couple talking about the other person or something. And even some parallels between them/gif sets

And yes i do include Henry here if he is with the 4 of them or 3 of them or something. I kinda do see this thread as not just 4 ppl, but like a extended family with the 4 (and Henry) pretty much like in the show.

I also do not delibrately leave out Ginny. If she is left out its due to her either not being in a scene much/BTS/photoshoots or not being there like the SDCC and Nerd HQ. That's about it.

I like to use this thread for that. Because yes i do these 4 as family included Henry. - Family, Individuals, Couples, Team etc. And i like to think we can include all that in.
My intention of opening this thread since the first thread was that (yes group dynamic but they also more ways connected in the show, and their progression through seasons is way more then when this thread started, and i like to be able to share that too)

Hopefully we can get this thread back to focus.

Last edited by HazelEyes008; 08-10-2016 at 12:37 AM