View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 02:15 PM
alligatoruk
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I agree that Josh would likely fall for the adventurous type, but he also wants a family, so he could very well be looking to settle down from all of that. He is still able to travel around doing his different projects (YOLD) so maybe that will be enough for him now. I know Hubby and I are the outdoors type and camped all the time, but as we get older that desire slowly goes away and you're happier just doing the little things. Josh is 38 now, so maybe that desire for more is slipping away for him as well. Besides he's done a lot in his life, so should be very satisfied with his bucket list
As an oldie myself, I agree you do start to just enjoy doing more low key things. Ten years ago I was all about holidaying and doing adventurous activities and now I'm just too lazy! I really just want peace and quiet most of the time.

So yeah, to keep on topic, Josh may be getting to an age where he's ready to settle down. I know we don't know him but from everything he has said I think he will want children and he'll be happy to work infrequently and just enjoy his life.

I feel like he will want someone open minded and intelligent who isn't caught up in the trappings of fame - again I don't know him personally (shame!) but everything about him says that he looks beyond the surface of things and looks for things that challenge him and make his soul happy. Of course, it's likely he will get a pretty girlfriend but I don't think that is all he looks for. It could be me just projecting this on him but somehow I feel it's true that he goes for substance over style.