View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 09:15 AM
alligatoruk
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
No one ever really said who broke up with who, although there were lots of rumours. Ie. He left her for Ali Larter and/or Brittany Daniel and she was devastated. There were other rumours saying she broke up with him.

From the outside, I personally just thought it was young first love, which often inevitably ends. Sometimes badly.

I do think they're very different. But they were then too.

I'm hoping just for a friendship, they cared a lot about each other for a long time, years, in a non couple way. Would be nice to see that again..
I guess we'll never know. I agree they were young and could see how they would be attracted to one another but it probably just petered out. We know there was no acrimony as they were still good friends afterwards - perhaps they realised that's how they were better off.

Plus, I feel like Josh was probably already a bit more grown up (in the ways of the world) than Katie, who seemed quite naïve at that time. I guess a marriage to a A list actor will make you grow up quickly! She seems less shy but also more relaxed these days - remember when she was first with Tom and she was friends with Victoria Beckham and was dressing all high fashion and sleek - now she's just back to jeans and a shirt most of the time. You can take the girl out of The Creek....

I feel Josh needs someone sophisticated - not in an aesthetic sense, more someone who is intellectual and worldly. Someone who wants to have adventures and live a life of culture and learning - away from the limelight.