View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 04:03 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yeah . And the other thing is that people wonder how you can trust this because you have no explanation, but you just know and you know that you are right. Certain people just don't click with you and that's it.
That's right.

So I definitely think I have some sort of mild, chronic sinus infection or maybe it's consistent allergies/rhinitis.

Remember when I mentioned I've been fatigued more than usual several months back? I went to the doctor, he did bloodwork and didn't find anything minus low vitamin D and thought it was sleep apnea related. It might still be a sleep disorder (very possible actually) but I also have a stuffed up nose daily. It's mild and not like you get when you have an active infection. Just a stuffed up nose and throat clearing, sometimes voice gets squeaky. I've had this for weeks now. I'm convinced this is causing my fatigue over the sleep apnea or maybe it's a combination of both. All I know is my eyes are heavy, I think, due to the sinus issue which makes me want to sleep more than usual. I use nasal saline but the symptoms continue. Who knows.