View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 06:20 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You guys can still vote in the polls linked at the bottom of the OP. We were ahead by 11,000 votes in the Bellarke poll one morning, and then a couple hours later, suddenly we were only ahead by 4,000. Weird, but whatever.
fishy, fishy. as usual.

I've been voting.

Book moment!!!

Loved when Bellamy was upset with Clarke (over something i wont spoil) and she comes to see him and says she will leave if he wants, and the book describes this perfect feeling that Bellamy has about her. He is still mad but he looks at her in this specific admiring way. And then he says something kinda rude, once again keeping his wall up but he doesnt tell her leave. such a cute scene. and angsty.

Then later when he apologizes to her she says "we've all done things we arent proud of" which made me think of their show scenes and her saying "maybe there are no good guys" and then Bellamy tries to refute it say something else and this happens:

Quote:
"I'm going to need you to shut up now," she said and kissed him.
Bellamy closed his eyes, letting his lips say everything he was too stupid or stubborn to put into words.
He pulled gently on her lower lip.
I'm sorry.
just just just....

and then this later on...

Quote:
He moved his mouth to the soft spot under her jaw. I was an idiot.
He kissed the hollow of her neck. I want you.
Her breathing was growing heavy, and every time his lips brushed against a new patch of skin, she shivered.
He lowered his mouth to her ear. I love you.
It wasn't enough. He wanted her to hear him say it. He wanted to hear himself say it. Bellamy drew back and took Clarke's face in his hands. "I love you," he whispered, staring into eyes that were aglow with firelight, and something else.
"I love you too."
Bellamy kissed her again, a little harder this time, repeating his proclamation every time his lips pressed against a new sliver of skin. With the fire crackling beside them, he placed his hand behind her head, and lowered her to the ground.