View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 03:02 PM
April7739
Bob’s Pumpkin Queen

Despite being a fan of long hair in general, I was not a fan of Max with long hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I forgot about this episode.... LMAO!
Really?

Quote:
Why would future Max go to Liz? Why not go to Max? And why does she even trust this guy?
Gosh, I should know this--correct me if I'm wrong here, but couldn't Future Max not make any contact with his present day self? Wasn't there some kind of rule against that? Or am I imagining things? (If it was a Candy scene, I'd know.)

Well, if there was never any reason given for Max not going directly to Max, then it's a major plot hole, for sure.

I think Future Max goes to Liz solely because, from a writing standpoint, it makes for the most dramatic storyline, to be honest.

Quote:
max singing to liz is so damn cheesey. YIKES.
Agreed.

Quote:
OH Michael you typical guy, you're so irritating. I was so glad when Alex defended Maria.
Me, too. Don't get me wrong, I love my man Michael, but Alex was AWESOME in this episode! (Although I always get sad whenever Michael is punched, given what he endured with his foster father. )

I loooooooved Tess and Kyle in this episode, the brief "lamptrimming" interaction they had. What a missed opportunity, writers! Missed opportunity!

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
TRYIN’ TO CATCH ME WRITING DIRTY
ICON BY BECKS
April7739 is offline   Reply With Quote