View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Miranda
Fan Forum Hero

75.000 Posts Celebration: "Never underestimate the power of glitter."

x

To our lovely posters,

Our "obsession" for this show had brought us to where we are now and that is what makes it so great for us to mod this board. We reached 75.000 posts! Isn't it unbelievable? We are so proud that we reached this goal and it is all thanks to you guys. The last couple of months have been even more fun to post because of all the lovely posters that joined our board. We are so happy to have you all and we would like to thank all of you for your continued support to this board. For posting, for sharing your thoughts with us. You feel like family to us and we are proud to be your Mods.

Love, Kris and Miranda

Gif by Aga

— o u r j o u r n e y ღ —
September 25, 2013 | Original Campaign Thread for The Blacklist is created
April 1, 2014 | The Blacklist Board Opens
May 18, 2014 | Amy appointed as Moderator
May 21, 2014 | First Board-Wide Rewatch: Season 1
June 8, 2014 | Asya appointed as Moderator
June 22, 2014 | The Blacklist Passed 3 Month Trial
June 22, 2014 | The Blacklist Moves to it's Permanent Category
June 29, 2014 | 10,000 Posts!
January 11, 2015 | Kris appointed as Moderator
February 18, 2015 | 25,000 Posts!
April 1, 2015 | 1 Year Anniversary!
August 30, 2015 | Miranda appointed as Moderator
September 20, 2015 | 50.000 Posts!
April 1, 2016 | 2 Year Anniversary!
July 11, 2016 | 75.000 Posts!

Banner by Miranda

A g a ღ —
Who is your favorite character and why?
My favorite character is Raymond 'Red' Reddington, i like him for his character, for his manipulation, he is one clever cookie.

Who is your favorite couple and why?
My favorite couple is Red and Ressler, i like them both, how they interact with each other.

What is your favorite episode and why?
My favorite episode is S2, Ep19 Leonard Caul (No. 62) I love it for the dynamic of the episode.

What is your favorite scene and why?
My favorite scene is Red on his knees, when he was surrendering himself to the FBI in they're building.Why? because he done that in funny way, taking some of his clothes off, and everyone around was watching him, it make me laugh.

What do you love most about the show?
Characters, how they hunt people from the blacklist, and the unknown about Red and Lizzie past.

D o n n a ღ —
My favorite character is Raymond "Red" Reddington because he is a chameleon and keeps you on the edge of your seat to see what he is going to do next.

My favorite couple is Liz and Tom because they are great together and they get one another.

My favorite episode is the pilot episode because you get to meet the characters and start to learn about them.

My favorite scene is any between Red and Liz, they have conflict and such strong feelings.

I love everything about the show from the characters to the storylines and I can't wait to see what is going to happen.

M a r i l y n ღ —
My favorite character is Red. He is such s charismatic, larger than life character. He brings life to the show.

My favorite couple is Liz and Red even though I can't decide how I see them. I love them on the screen together. I can't wait for their scenes and so much want to know the story behind it all. I live his concern and compassion for her. It lets us see a side of Red we would never see.

Favorite episode is Cape May. Everything about it was perfect. We got to see so much of Red and his inner demons.

Favorite scene was the hug Liz and Red shared when she got released from prison. She was looking for him and he was there. It gave me goose bumps.

I love the mythology of this show and the struggle to piece it all together. It hooked me from day one and I remain hooked today.

P a u l a ღ —
Red. I just love him. The way he delivers lines without cracking a smile, but just make me laugh out loud. The way he handles everything, almost never visibly taken aback by something. But then when he is he makes me feel. The way he protects Liz. I just love him.

Liz/Tom. Yes, Tom was one of the bad guys. And really I had a hard time forgiving him. I had a hard time seeing Liz forgive him and the two of them getting back together. But goodness, they are so good together.

Anslo Garrick 1 & 2. Red being locked up. We really got to see another side of him. I think they're amongst the strongest episodes of the entire show.

We're in the middle of a re-watch here and certain scenes are fresher in my memory than others. But right now I have to pick the scene in episode 1x03 where Red tells Liz he'll always do anything he thinks is necessary to keep her alive.

The interaction between Liz and Red. I always love a relationship where a man is really protective about a woman. The way Red continuously protects Liz.

K r i s ღ —
My favorite character of the show is Red. He's simply fascinating. I love the two sides of him, the brutal criminal that has no mercy and values loyalty above all else. On the other side he's that person that only kills those who deserve it, who have betrayed him or people he loves, who have hurt him, who have hurt others... Those who did injustice on others. His moral code I love. It's what makes him human although he's supposed to be one of the worst criminals the world has known. And as stupid as it might sound, in my opinion Red is the least sociopathic character on the show.

Honestly, I don't ship any relationship on the show... Couple at least for me intents to be meant romantically and no, I have none of the show. It's what makes the show so special for me as well, I watch it for the characters and for other reasons than a romantic relationship (which is the first time for me).

My favorite episode of the show is 3x19 - Cape May. Wow, I don't even know where to start. The whole three seasons I have waited for an episode where we get some insights on Red's past and on the way he thinks. Cape May was exactly that. And the way they did it... AMAZING! I bet the episode I will have to watch thousands of times to really understand every single word said or gesture.

This might be the hardest question to answer... Right now I'd say my favorite scene of the show is the car scene that Red and Liz share in 2x14. It's the moment when he is telling her to never risk her life for him ever again because he doesn't think his life worth it. He's so damaged and you get to see it the first time. He would give his life for others without blinking and eye but he is well aware of what he has done. Although I don't agree that this is all there is to him because like mentioned before there is also this other side of his, this protective side that would do anything for the people he loves. And this part of him deserves it which Liz is pointing out in that scene. She's telling him point blank that she cares for him and that he has to deal with that. No discussions allowed. What a great moment, her realizing how damaged he is and admitting about her feelings and him showing this vulnerable, damaged side and how he isn't able to deal with her care for him. I love that moment.

That's not hard to answer, the Red and Liz relationship! Because we don't know why he cares for her so much. This mystery always lingers over their relationship. Besides, it's fascinating that Liz started to care for him as well, although she's a profiler and he's supposed to be one of the worst criminals the world has seen.
Their relationship was what brought me to the show and which made me fall completely in love with it.

M i r a n d a ღ —
Ressler is my favorite character. I adore that guy. Even though he was an a** in the beginning of season 1 and everybody disliked him, I loved him from the start. And hey, it's not a crime to look at him either. He is a stand up guy that stands for his beliefs and his principles but he also knows when to break the rules if he really needs to, to help the people he loves.

Ressler and Liz. I just love these two together! I have been shipping them since episode 1x04 The Stewmaker. They way Ressler took care of Liz after her whole ordeal with The Stewmaker was amazing. He was truly worried about her even though he was very suspicious of her at first and didn't trust her. And of course that hug they shared! That was the best part of that scene! I love how they overcame their differences and started trusting each other. Saving each others lives and how they became friends.

My favorite episode is 3x19 Cape May. By far! That was such a stunning episode. James did a fantastic job as did Lotte Verbeek who played Katarina Rostova! I love the fact that this episode focused only on Red who tried to deal with his grieve after losing Liz. The chemistry between Red and Katarina was amazing and I could feel the emotions through my tv. I don't think there will be another episode that can top this one!

My favorite scene is very hard to pick for me cause I have so many favorite scenes but I have to choose one scene it would have to be the scene between Ressler and Liz when she was in jail and he was outside of her cell to keep her safe. He never left her side and he would have died for her if he had too.

I love the mythology of the show. All the questions this show raises is insane! Once you think you figured it out, it's something completely different. And every time I re-watch an episode I discover new things that I didn't see the time before. I love it that you really have to keep your head in the game with this show to keep track of everything.

Banner by Aga

i c o n s ღ —

Icons by Aga

Icons by Paula

Gif by Aga

Last edited by Miranda; 06-30-2017 at 06:40 AM