View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 02:46 PM
confessor_meggy
Master Fan

Finally starting again, I love this episode (favourite song ) but I don't remember much, so, very excited!

ETA:
Some quick thoughts, better explained tomorrow, one thing I really love about this sho is how they alternate "OMG OMG" episodes to characters in-depth episode.
Nothing actually happened in this one, but knowing those people more and knowing what being stuck so far from home is like.

Downside, I'm still not too thrilled by Scott's SLs. I like the actor, the idea is good, but it feels like he's the character they try to push too much.
Too spotless, besides his own thinking, for me to care, unlike Rush, Young, TJ and in this one particularly, Wray. I think so far she's the one I've been enjoying more coming back home.

Another two plus sides, TJ is my girl again (Alaina is so good, seriously, I have a crush. She basicall "reacts" only for 40 minutes and she nails it and owns the screen) and, in case I haven't stressed this out enough, THE SOUNDTRACK OF THIS EPISODE IS SO GOOD!

PS: Do you too think there would be no show if Rush and Young had access to Xanax?

PPS: How satisfying is the last scene with Young ang Telford???
and the final scene with my favourite song but btw, forget about that

RoseBennett

Last edited by confessor_meggy; 07-04-2016 at 03:30 PM