View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 04:51 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ I appreciate that, Stephen. Thanks for waiting. I honestly wasn't trying to cheat or hold things up. I know we have the 48 hour rule for a reason. I just wanted more people to vote, too. When there are only 4 or 5 votes total in one round, it doesn't really feel like a fair, genuine consensus. Of course, I was hoping more Frary fans would make it over here, too. I'm biased, but I want the Frary vote to be represented. That's why I'm grateful that Stephen posted the reminder in the Frary thread. It's just difficult, because a lot of the regular posters there tend to stick to just the Frary thread and aren't consistently logged on every day. I'm disappointed to lose Back to You, but I understand that music is highly subjective. Amanda is putting together a Frary song survivor, so that should be fun.

Stephen, I should have asked this when we started, but why did you decide not to include "Scotland" and "Charlie Boy" by the Lumineers in this survivor? Those are two of my favs.

I'm glad you didn't feel offended, Amanda. Maybe it would be a good idea to simply extend the rule to 72 hours to make sure everyone has enough time to find the survivor and vote? I agree that if we have a rule, we should stick to it.

UGH, this round is impossible. I'll start by voting for #7 even though I think it's really cool and I love how it increases the tension of the scene. I may change my mind, though...

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-27-2016 at 04:58 PM