View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 06:40 AM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriosityShell (View Post)
Really? I didn't think a show like T7S would have much in the way of (shot) deleted scenes. I know that awful British version of T7S had extended bits that were most likely from the same script, and I know there were lines cut from episodes, but actual scenes? Could you share some, or what episodes they were from?
Sure.

From "Kelso's Serenade" =

Jackie: But I thought we said you were alone, and I'm alone--

Hyde: Look, Jackie, you're rebounding. Deep down, you know you don't really want to be with me. (THEN, COAXING) C'mon, it's me. You hate me.

Jackie: That might not be true.

Hyde: Look, I'm trying to help you here, so just listen to me, okay? Jackie, you have to realize you can do better than Kelso.

---

^^^ In the episode, you can tell where the cut is. I always noticed it and wondered what the lines were, and then I saw the script for the ep, and voila!

---

In "Celebration Day," Jackie says, "I’m kind of cold. I'll reward whoever gets more firewood by ... letting them feed me marshmallows."

We never see the follow-up to that, but they shot a scene where Hyde's obviously won, and he feeds Jackie marshmallows.

---

In "I'm Free," Jackie and Hyde make-out in the driveway after Jackie's line, "Oh, Steven, you're sensitive to this because your father ditched you, too. That is so foxy."

^^^ The make-out was DM and MK's idea. Too bad it was cut from the ep.

---

In "Oh, Baby (We Got a Good Thing Goin')," there's a scene where we learn Hyde made sure Jackie's funnel cake got extra sugar because he knows she likes that.