View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 10:36 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
First up, we have the ‘Moment’ artwork made for the DVDs, which pulls together the main cast and a specially chosen vignette from each movie. In celebration of the upcoming Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them film, Angie told us that the team were keen to give magical creatures centre stage. We’re sure you will concur that Dobby deserves to be centre stage on the cover of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.

‘You’ll see that there’s detail, and storyline elements from each film,’ Angie explained. ‘A fresh way to look at it is we’ve included a vignette from each film, which highlights a beast or a creature. It’s intended for new fans, but these elements are really what pulled at the heartstrings of lots of old fans as well.’

Quote:
In contrast, the ‘Iconic’ artwork will grace the new Blu-ray covers, and offers a much more abstract approach. Upon each cover, eagle-eyed fans will recognise this sequence of images as hugely seminal visual moments from each story, such as glossy stills of Slytherin’s locket, a smoking Goblet of Fire, and, of course, the Sorting Hat.

‘We love these pieces of art, they are different from anything we’ve ever done before,’ Angie said. ‘It’s looking at it for the fans who know what these objects are. If you look closer, at the Sorting Hat, for example, you can see Harry’s glasses. Or if you look at Half-Blood Prince, you have Tom Riddle’s memory vial in the middle, as a little hidden gem.’
Photos: Harry Potter 8-film DVD & Blu-ray new box sets to feature 'moments' from series - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.