View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 11:17 PM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

Name: Leanne

Favourite TV Shows: 30 Rock , The X-Files, The Simpsons, Bates Motel, Dr. Who

Favourite Celebrities: Kate Winslet, David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Vera Farmiga, and more

Favourite Music Artists: more like individual songs, than artists

How did you choose your username? What does it mean? Baby Button Eyes is a murderous possessed doll that was in a movie Homer Simpson unwisely took Bart, Lisa, and the Flanders boys to see and traumatized them. I thought that whole scene was utterly hilarious!

What brought you over to FanForum? After the new X-Files show arrived, I became obsessed all over again and had a pressing need to talk about it with other fans. Something I missed out on during the original run era. This place had a functioning, active forum.

If you could bring one of the past shows back, which would it be? Well, it already did this year, haha. And The Simpsons never ended, lol

Would you like to participate in our 'First Fan Forum Friend' process? <further details here> I just inquired a minute ago

Any comments about so far? Not sure, other than the X-Files board, I just flit around randomly posting on more casual, boards.

Anything else you would like to add: hi there. This kind of makes me feel oddly shy, lol