View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 07:18 AM
NicoleRenee
Passionate Fan

I've been a member for a while, but never popped by this board, so I figured I would introduce myself first.

Name: Nicole.
Favourite TV Shows: The Chicago Series, How to Get Away with Murder, Wentworth, PLL, TVD, The Originals, TWD, OTH.
Favourite Celebrities: Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Evana Lynch, Sophia Bush, Hilarie Burton, Jesse Lee Soffer, Patrick Flueger, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Jimmy Fallon.
Favourite Music Artists: Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato, Drake.
How did you choose your username? What does it mean? Just my first and middle name. Not original at all.
What brought you over to FanForum? I had an account before this one, which I created because my cousin had an account. However, after years, I forgot the password and the email I used to sign up, so I had to create a new one. I've been on and off on this one since.
If you could bring one of the past shows back, which would it be? OTH.
Would you like to participate in our 'First Fan Forum Friend' process? <further details here> If you need me to, I would be happy to.
Any comments about so far? Of course. Thank you for giving me a place to talk about my favorite shows/movies.
Anything else you would like to add: Have a fabulous day.